Research performance analytics from the right point of view
Get the robust analytics and insights of your institution. From the world best accurate, filtered, unique database with AI.
Based on faculty member
- Pluto's institutional benchmarks are primarily based on faculty members, allowing for more sophisticated benchmarks.
Based on the latest data
- All of our analyses are conducted with the most recent data available and are updated every other week.
- Many other services provide analyses and data that are often based on records that were rated two or three years ago.
Based on paper, not journal
- Pluto does not conduct analysis based on journals.
- Instead—to provide a more thorough analysis for each individual’s research—we run our metadata analysis based on each publication.
- This in turn provides more sophisticated analysis and comparisons by paper and author.
Based on authorship
- Pluto provides analysis based only on the author's main publications(papers written as first author or the corresponding author).
- While other services only provide a general rating of the individual’s research by lumping all publications they contributed together.
- Pluto allows a more accurate and comparative evaluation of the individual’s research by analyzing every paper by the level of their contribution.
Discover specific research topics that have grown rapidly
Easily find detailed research topics that are rapidly expanding in a given field so they can be used as a reference for selecting topics for recruitment and follow-up research by an institution.
Benchmark research performance with other institutions
We provide individual faculty member-level or specific group-level benchmarks of research based on latest data. You can also view leading universities, research institutions, and international benchmarks for your field of research.
Trend analysis and prediction of university rankings
Discover what trends and factors had an impact on the changes in university rankings. Receive recommendations for research areas with growth potential.
Analysis of impact and scope within and outside a given research field
Provide summative analysis of the latest trends and influences of a specific research field through analysis through sources and influences both within and outside the given field.
Predicting areas of research that will have greater influence in the future
With Pluto's own sophisticated prediction system created in collaboration with AI, data scientists, and expert researchers, we make highly intelligent recommendations on research fields that are expected to have greater influence in the future.
Journal impact/trend analysis and recommendation
We provide detailed impact/trend analysis of major journals and research topics, and also recommend suitable journals for publishing each research topic.
Customers in Innovation
Companies and universities of all sizes are innovating their research with Pluto.
Performance report service — coming soon —
Research analysis tools specialized for each institution.
- Regularly updated research analysis report
- Sync the latest data
- Export filtered data
- Get notifications for data changes (university ranking, incoming citations, research recommendations, etc.)